WHo are WE ?
Your Hostess, in charge with organisation, your guide.
Pauline will welcome you, will be your guide and will do her best to meet up your expectations during your stay.
Your Host, Your Surf and Guide Instructor
Certified Federal Surf Instructor BF1
14 years of surfing practice
8 years of experience as a Lifeguard Monitor.
Where ARE WE LOCATED ?
At Sidi Kaouki
Sidi Kaouki is referenced among the 5 best surf spots in Morocco.
Charming little typical village by the ocean, you will feel abroad completly.
The village is named after a famous Marabout / healer Sidi Kaouki who lived in a house built on a rocky promontory, overlooking the beach. His house where he now rests has become his Mausoleum.
But, Sidi Kaouki is also reknowned for its endless sandy beaches and its surf spots with ideal conditions for beginners or experiences surfers.
Essaouira, the beautiful Mogador one of the essential tourist cities of Morocco.
During your stay, the Holy Surf team will offer you the visit of the magnificent Essaouira, just 15 km from your residence.
This old Potuguese port city, has an incredible charm. It is called the Pearl of Morocco, its Medina surrounded by a fortress has been classified as World Heritage by UNESCO. (It is full of lively squares and colorful shops).
Outside the fortress, the fishing port with its blue boats.
In that festival city, many artists, painters have come to live there.
You will love it.
Reservation & Cancellation policy :
In order to book your stay, we require a deposit of 20%, the balance of any account will be paid the day of your arrival.
If you wish to cancel your stay, we will refund you :
- 100 % of your deposit if you cancel at least 30 days before your arrival date
- 50 % of your deposit if you cancel at least 15 days before your arrival date
- We will not refund your deposit if you cancel your booking within 15 days of your arrival date
We recommend our guests to purchase a travel insurance that covers surfing, repatriation and liability.
We decline responsability in case of accident.
Concerning the surf equipment at your disposal : in case of loss or breakage, it will be charged but we have an optional material insurance, if you want it.
Optional adds on
- Surf material insurance : 20 € / pers
- Private Taxi transfer from Marrakech Menara Airport : 70 EUR per way
- Private Taxi transfer from Agadir Al Massira Airport : 70 EUR per way
- Bus transfer from Marrakech bus station : 10 EUR per way (Book your tickets on : www.ctm.ma or www.supratours.ma)
- Bus transfer from Agadir bus station : 10 EUR per way (Book your tickets on : www.ctm.ma or www.supratours.ma)